Report: FailRP, Shooting me at open street as gun dealer
Report: FailRP, Shooting me at open street as gun dealer

Player: Zeo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64176627

Time: 14.15 GMT+1

Server: V2D

Summary: So i was going down to the Nexus garage and saw a guy running out of it. I ran after him and tazed him and cuffed him. I started confronting him and suddenly a gun shot was fired and i went down on health. I look to my right and this gun dealer was there, when i looked at him he just shot me one more time and i died. The pic shows how he stands with the gun in his hand, you can see my health and you can probably see that it was him who killed me in the logs.

Evidence: [Image: 27d3cd5dc067c314ee4c2673e4582b4a.jpg]
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Do you have any evidence of him shooting you? A picture of him standing there does not draw the conclusion that he is shooting you.

You can't request a log check as evidence.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-08-2016, 12:57 PM)Hitman Wrote: Do you have any evidence of him shooting you? A picture of him standing there does not draw the conclusion that he is shooting you.

You can't request a log check as evidence.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

No i do not, this picture is the only one i have as i noticed after he shot me the first time
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Involved, was RDMed multiple times by this guy.

This guy shot me as while when he was a gundealer. He later joined as cop and CDMed/shot me several times before i could find out it was him.

I highly recommend a log check in this case. I am fully aware that an accuser cant solely rely on logs but it would really help in this case. By the picture its already assumable that the guy is shooting people and now you have the testemoni of 2 different people. I understand that our word isnt enough but i kindly ask to check the logs and verify our story.
Player Report: Approved

In the future record things happening. Don't request a log check. It's your responsibility go gather evidence for a report. Not ours.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator