James Crossfield
Hi.
First, I dont speak very good english, but try to understand.

Player: "James Crossfield" STEAM_0:0:5421330

Reason: I was roleplaying in city and watched that somebody is at the building roof. Ill take physgun and pointed him because i thinked that he is some minge and propclimped at the roof. After 1second that guy take his own physgun and trohwed me in the sky and i falled and get killed. Ill respawned and write in OOC what the f'ck just happened.Why?.
That guy was admin and he told me "You pointed me whit your physgun, dont point again or ill take it away"

Ill went to the gasstation to see what people is doing here ( I didnt point anybody whit physgun). Then admin take my physgun away and told me " Ill told you that i take your physgun away"

ill get littlebit mad and said in ooc " Very nice roleplaying and very nice admin"

Then ill get banned. I really like to know is that ban permanent and why i even got banned?
Right...
1. I picked you up and dropped you like 2 feet, and you didnt stop.
2. I said Dont shine it at me, as its failrp or i will take it away
3. You got it taken away becuase you were running down the street with it out shining it everwhere.
4. You got banned for your very bad sarcastic comment
"Wow nice roleplay and nice admin"
You broke the rules.
If you would have read them, then you would have known its failrp. and not done it again.
Even after the first time i told you not to.
You repeated it, so i took it from you.
What you were doin at the roof? And you trowhed me so high that i get killed..

How long time ban i have?
I will read the rules and dont broke those anymore.
You had a day, il lower it to 60 mins.
Okey, good. I´ll get better roleplayer, but still wondering what you made at the roof?
Closed then.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3