Report: [FL:RP] Pyro for
Thread Title: Raid Baiting

Name of player: [FL:RP] Pyro

SteamID: [FL:RP] Pyro
(http://steamcommunity.com/id/HypezIsBae)

Time in GMT: Around 6:50 PM, Danish time.

Server: v2d

Summary: Was informed of armed man, and could then see, he pulled out a gun, a Galil to be exact, and then equipped a kevlar. He proceeded to go down the stairs at the slums, where he was shooting at me, where i shot, but we all know, that a lone officer, cant do anything, so i realized, i was doomed, and tried to make a run for it. He then proceeded to follow me, to the alley with the weed guy, where he killed me. I then asked in chat, if that wasn't against the rules, and they/he said that it indeed was against the rules. Proof, is also the fact, that after i asked, you could see he's comment "Lmao", which makes it obvious, that he actually did do this. I'll send some pictures with the chat, where he requested it, and from where he killed me. I really dont care about dying, because i had no value on me, but i pay for stuff on the server, for a decent RP, so i hate when people brake the rules like that. Also with the fact, that he has 900+ hours, on the server alone, gives me the creeps. What a total disgrace. (Btw, the "Lmao" comment, was a bit stupid. Since it gives out, that he actually did it.)

Evidence::
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...5569459BF/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...73221CB99/

Side note: If i know, the fearless forums correctly, then this wont go anywhere, despite the evidence i have aquired. Tried reporting stuff like this before, where it later on, just get's declined by some random admin. That was half a year ago, if not more, so i hope for the players, that the admin staff at least has changed. So, for players who see this. Dont do stuff with this Pyro guy, he's bad news, and breaks the rules.
"So, for players who see this. Dont do stuff with this Pyro guy, he's bad news, and breaks the rules."

So you are preventing me making freinds and RP with people...
Also i really saw a armed guy, i just took out a gun incase you was thinking I was the armed suspect.
And yes you stormed in and started shooting me...

"But i pay for stuff on the server, for a decent RP."
You're not actually PAYING for the server, you make a DONATION, your not paying for something on the server. Yes when you make a donation you get some extras that non-donators don't have, but its still a donation.

-Pyro
(04-22-2016, 07:11 PM)sander04 Wrote: "So, for players who see this. Dont do stuff with this Pyro guy, he's bad news, and breaks the rules."

So you are preventing me making freinds and RP with people...
Also i really saw a armed guy, i just took out a gun incase you was thinking I was the armed suspect.
And yes you stormed in and started shooting me...

"But i pay for stuff on the server, for a decent RP."
You're not actually PAYING for the server, you make a DONATION, your not paying for something on the server. Yes when you make a donation you get some extras that non-donators don't have, but its still a donation.

-Pyro

I am actually PAYING for stuff on the server. I'm paying for cash, which gives me items, which gives me the benefit of RP. I did not storm in, and you where pointing at me. There was no other people at the slums then you, and the door name was K. Why would you wear kevlar and have a Galil, if it was "just took out a gun incase you was thinking I was the armed suspect.", when i just said "Open the door!" for starters? You yelled "GO AWAY". Dude, please come with some legit arguments. Also, if you were armed, and in you are pointing guns at me, as a officer, i should be shooting you. So even if that was what happened, i would still not have broken any rules, and it would still be you, who did break the rules, by calling a cop to your door just to shoot it.

Also, you equipped the gear when i yelled? You could have just walked to the door, unarmed, and told me where you saw him. I didn't storm in at any point. No reason to lie, to get out of this one. You have 900 Hours dude, the rules should be pretty clear after spending almost 38 DAYS of gametime on the server. To be honest, you should accept the punishment, or at least admit it to ME that you screwed up. Have a little self respect.
Please, update the SteamID of [FL:RP] Pyro in the main message with the following one: STEAM_0:0:142960071.
Also, you have 24 hours to provide further evidence before this is denied.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Nah, never mind Generation. The staff hasn't changed, so i wont care. Case Closed.
Amorth, there is no need to act like you're a victim.

You say the staff hasn't changed? Yeah, we still don't take player's words as evidence. Even if they 'pay' for the server.

Someone saying 'lmao' to your statement does not constitute as evidence of then admitting to a rule break. How would you feel if you were on the other end and got banned just because you responded with 'Lmao' to some statement and were presumed guilty instead of innocent.

I suggest you record ocurrances like these next time around so that you have proper evidence to back up your claims.
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Moved