San Miguel Unban
Before I start I am aware a few things I haven't been able to put down. This is purely because it has been so long since my ban took place.

Your name: San Miguel

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46957935 
76561198054181598 / http://steamcommunity.com/id/Conyerperson1/76561198054181598

Your ban ID: Not sure I was banned over 2 years ago and there seems to have been a wipe since.

Banned by: Again really sorry I can't remember because it was so long ago

Reason: I thought I would try and rp a window cleaner going up the nexus in a pod on a winch (seems dodgy I know) but i can assure it was innocent at the time. The admin didn't like what he seen and banned me straight up. understandable I suppose. 

Involved: N/A just me and the admin

Why we should unban you: I think you should unban me because I think everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves after they changed. I was very young and immature at the time this happened. When this happend I took up Altis Like on ARMA 3 and this has really improved my rp to the point I am a white listed commanding officer of a constab and also a white listed medic (not trying to brag just try and prove my rp isn't that bad Tounge) I feel as though now I have matured I can come back and really give some good rp to people playing. I have missed this server since I got banned so I would love to come back, I am sorry for what I have done in the past. I can promise it will never happen again.

Thank you for reading this. I hope to be back on the server but would understand if you wouldn't trust me.

Connor 
You have no bans on that Steam ID.
Are you sure you're banned?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Player has no bans on record.

Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]