Report: Body Walking - Yogi Bear
Name of player: Yogi Bear

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114232102

Time in GMT: 11:38

Server: V2d

[b]Summary: Yogi was in the middle of the road when I saw him, He was jumping on a male body. I told him to stop and he carried on, I then told him to stop again. Once again he didn't. I took this pictures and told him to stop. He then said that 'he was attacking my friends' and got in his car and left.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9b9SLmCVXk
I was killing this man who had attacked a friend. He got knocked out then I proceeded to kill him. The person taking photos didn't say stop OOC with either // or .// instead he used said it IC (not even defining that it is a rule) which is why I ignored him. Rule 20.1 states:" do not jump or walk on anyone when they are in ragdoll mode." When first reading this rule I assumed that it meant that you shouldn't walk on people randomly (RDM) and when approached with this situation I had a reason to kill the man so I did. I do apologise if this was not allowed and I do suggest that the rule is adapted into saying:" do not jump or walk on anyone when they are in ragdoll mode whether there is a reason or not." Clearing up any confusion that could be caused. And what should I have done? waited till he got back up and proceed to kill him? no. It was more logical to kill him on the floor

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
Approved.

User guilty of stepping on ragdolled bodies and will receive a 24 hour ban.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator