Ban request on PloQ
Thread Title: Report: Ban request on PloQ

Name of player: [FL:RP] PloQ

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78946704

Time in GMT: 21:50

Server: V2d

Summary: I was a police officer responding to a call, when i get there i have my gun out and went in to an apartment. PloQ followed me in and tried killing me. He failed and ended up being killed. Later he changed his job to 'S.T.A.L.K.E.R' and started following me. I then asked the President what should i do i feel someone is stalking me, he said 'Give them a warning, if you feel threatened you can arrest them' (Something along them lines). I then warned him three times to stop following me because it was making me feel uncomfortable. I then arrested him the fourth time. Later he told me to go to the slums and look at a note. He was then arrested by 'Ukraine' for loading a gun around the coner. Finally i was talking to a homeless person and i heard down his mic 'Yes, ill get the bacon' and reversed in to me. I was no where near the road. I was stood inside the bus stop on the mainstreet. At first i thought it was an accident. Once i respawned he Pmed me saying 'death will get you eventualy'. 
The evidence i collected shows him admitting he CDMed me in intentionally. This was the most evidence i could get since i wasn't recording. Im not 100% sure if it is the best evidence to go on, if you deny it i fully understand.
Evidence:http://imgur.com/a/GhjKR
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Approved.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Forgot to move.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda