UBR
The fucking unban request place is fucked it says im not following the template so i cant post it there so you could be kind and move this there! Angry Angry

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63643406

Your ban ID: 69033

Banned by: [FL] Snowredwolf , [FL] Viljo

Reason:  FearRP, second offence of FearRP //5th ban

Involved: Some Zen or some other sru sergeant

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)..... Basicly these two admins were undercover spying on me hours probably and not answering a single call. They were just waiting for me to break a rule and then they give me a ban. Basicly I called for an admin one hour and Viljo said just he's busy. bs. then no admin came to me. I went to cub avenue with Emerald Cheese and I had a crowbar out and then the SRU came put it down, I did then he handcufed me and then he tased me. Then I ran away as he already tased me so i was not feared of it anymore because he used it on me already. then i got arrested for 5mintues after that i was about to give emerald pockets but the undercover admins who impersonated other players teleported me to the roof and then said some shit like we have been spectating you for the past hour or somehting like that and then that theyre have comen to a point to give me a punishment for a single fearrp. they took one point from me and then they banned me for five days which is just really too much to ban for a fearrp. and for a reason "5th ban" well what the fuck actually? 5 bans aren't bad? They start extending bans if you just fucking got 4 bans which are really old then they let you suffer 4 extra days for having 4 bans on the record. that is just retarded. 5 bans are not even much. I'd understand with 10bans on record but NOT WITH 5. I've never seen anyone get banned for having 5bans on record for 5days? what the actual? I'd like to get an answer to this as fast as possible because it is not a very nice "welcome back" gift to get banned for 5days and get a point taken.

And now i had to type this shit again because it complained that I didnt use the template even if i did. pretty darn stupid this mybb is. THIS IS RETARDED AS IT DOESNT ALLOW ME TO POST IT TO UBR SECTION SO MOVE THIS PLEASE:
First of all we did not "spectate" you for hours, we were undercover for good 11 minutes, and 3-4 minutes of it was following the situation what happened. So to the point, we happened to see you having your crowbar at SRU, so we stopped to spectate what would happen. But our intentions were to do something else, then we saw you running off from the SRU, whilst handcuffed. And FearRP does not go off if you get tazed, because you don't want to get tazed again, tazer hurts. In real-life you would not want to get tazed at all.
When we brought you to roof, that was 11 minutes from time we even began undercover.

You seemed to be fine about the ban when we started to talk to you about it, and we even asked do you have any questions.
About the calls, I was busy with KittyKatMatrix and Sp33dx regarding their case. FearRP can not be proven unless you got proof of the player breaking it, which I told you about in Steam, then you started spamming me about it in Steam, when you could have simply put it in Steam once, just once, not spam it.
Then I dealt with the case in-game, then you PM me "It was not even the case". Not only that, you also called me a pig on my profile, which I could have warned you for but I just decided to remove the comment and move on.

You should really consider what is wrong, and what is right, because you broke the rules and I know that you know what is acceptable and what is not.
So you tell me why, why did you break FearRP even if you knew that breaking it was unacceptable?
(01-12-2016, 01:42 PM)Viljo Wrote: First of all we did not "spectate" you for hours, we were undercover for good 11 minutes, and 3-4 minutes of it was following the situation what happened. So to the point, we happened to see you having your crowbar at SRU, so we stopped to spectate what would happen. But our intentions were to do something else, then we saw you running off from the SRU, whilst handcuffed. And FearRP does not go off if you get tazed, because you don't want to get tazed again, tazer hurts. In real-life you would not want to get tazed at all.
When we brought you to roof, that was 11 minutes from time we even began undercover.

You seemed to be fine about the ban when we started to talk to you about it, and we even asked do you have any questions.
About the calls, I was busy with KittyKatMatrix and Sp33dx regarding their case. FearRP can not be proven unless you got proof of the player breaking it, which I told you about in Steam, then you started spamming me about it in Steam, when you could have simply put it in Steam once, just once, not spam it.
Then I dealt with the case in-game, then you PM me "It was not even the case". Not only that, you also called me a pig on my profile, which I could have warned you for but I just decided to remove the comment and move on.

You should really consider what is wrong, and what is right, because you broke the rules and I know that you know what is acceptable and what is not.
So you tell me why, why did you break FearRP even if you knew that breaking it was unacceptable?

I never have been told that fearrp does apply after being tased once. Ain't it like shooting if you shoot fearrp is off. Well i took it like that that is why i stopped listening to it after the first tase.
Denied.
Closing notes: User was found guilty breaking the rules.