Antipinocio
SteamID
STEAM_0:0:30890048
Time in GMT
01:55 GMT+1
Server
v33x
Summary:
Removing keypad to prevent raid, propblocking. Ignoring me when confronted.
Evidence:
Video of him removing keypad. Note that there is someone moving behind my character which messes with stability of view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGe7Vzxx...e=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSLOhpet...e=youtu.be
And technically double dooring and breaking fear RP outside earlier as well.
Hi!

I'll just have to say I'm sorry if I broke the rules, but I think the way he went through with the raid was wrong as well as the reason.

At the moment I played as a rebel. This guy (playing as "Criminal Mercenary") had hostaged the president and decided to stand outside my house, with the AK-47 in his hands, waiting for the sound of contraband. I played with my friend, who was a mechanic, who simply knew where I based, other than that we had no relation. After a while he came to my house, and I did not call him there. When he was going to leave again he sat in his lambo and backed up really quick, i don't know if it was on purpose, but it seemed like he was trying to back over the president and the criminal standing with his AK outside my house.

The guy simply shot him out of the car. After this he came to me and said that because the mechanic came to my house, he obviosly was my friend, and therefore he had a reason to raid me. This is where I disagree. This is a roleplay server, where I'm roleplaying as a rebel, and he is roleplaying as a mechanic. If he tried to run them over, or even if he did, no one should blame me because I'm a whole different character.

I know it was wrong to remove the pad, and against the rules, but I did to stop believing he can do anything if no admins are online. i have to add that this video is very incomplete.
Might not have been nice of me, but you broke the rules.

Thing is, I was about to leave because I did not hear contraband for 10 minutes, but then your friend comes with his Lambo and start reversing into both me and the president. So I killed him and you kept hinting towards that he was your friend, so then I raided your place...

I did not break the rules, you did.

Note your friend Mr:matthew kept coming after us breaking NLR and trying to kill me.
My point is that even though he is my friend IRL, doesn't mean he is my friend in game. After all, this is a RP server. I'd understand if he maybe was a rebel as me, but he was a mechanic.

Also, I think that it is a little failRP to do raids whilst having kidnapped the president (don't even know if you had a valid reason to kidnap him). Also standing outside my home with your AK for 10 minutes. We played during the night, so there weren't really an active police force and therefore you just went and did whatever you wanted. You had a K/D on 27/4 or something?

Anyways, I will let the admins make the decision.
(12-18-2015, 12:51 PM)Antipinocio Wrote: My point is that even though he is my friend IRL, doesn't mean he is my friend in game. After all, this is a RP server. I'd understand if he maybe was a rebel as me, but he was a mechanic.

Also, I think that it is a little failRP to do raids whilst having kidnapped the president (don't even know if you had a valid reason to kidnap him). Also standing outside my home with your AK for 10 minutes. We played during the night, so there weren't really an active police force and therefore you just went and did whatever you wanted. You had a K/D on 27/4 or something?

Anyways, I will let the admins make the decision.

The police constantly were shooting at me so i kidnapped the president to prevent them, my KD was 63/9 but it really does not matter.
Player Report: Approved

Closing Notes: Accused found in violation of prop blocking rules. Blacklist will be applied for 3 hours.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Moved.