UBR Perqe
[b]Your name: Perqe

[b]Your steam id:STEAM_0:0:104938071

[b]Your ban ID:68086

[b]Banned by:[FL:M] MasterNoda

[b]Reason:Fear RP- The ban request is a blatant lie. They said they told em to stop go and watch it and you will see they never told me to stop. Also, people carry guns on fl everywhere holding them or having them equipped so i took it as a gesture of strength and no fear of em and my power so i walked away. This has really ticked me off because of the lack of time and respect put into the BR by MatserNoda and in my eyes its disgusting. I think i should eb unbanned as it was all pointless and also isnt lying in the courthouse a ban able thing?

[b]Involved:-
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
actually they all didn't point guns at me go watch ti again. And no i wasnt pissed i found it funny because i shot a balloon dog and they said dont do it again how is that get down after that they came following me in there almost like they wanted me to say something like i didnt or even do it just for the kill you know. And dont take offence to em its the heat of the moment i do apologies for that. Just as a question how many times did you review the evidence before banning.
perqe
Donator

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
i am going to answer not out of disrespect but maturity because only one was pointing a gun one didnt have one and also one to his side and then they all got them out when i proceeded to go to the desk. Even know you said dont i dont want to look like a dick.
perqe
Donator