Player Report - "UffeMuffe"
Thread Title: Report: Player Report - "UffeMuffe"

Name of player: UffeMuffe

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97090981

Time in GMT: 15:20~ish

Server: v33x

Summary: 

User UffeMuffe resisted to get out of car at gunpoint. Thus breaking FearRP. 

User also used the vehicle health bug as an advantage.

User CDMed three players. 

Evidence: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev1XnRaf...e=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nr6nnrr...e=youtu.be
Involved!

The other guy in the car is called Gudrun Schayman ( STEAM_0:0:63069289) I also got RDM'd while the Other guy (not Gudrun) was under FailRP... I will uploade the second part if needed!
Both of them were Citizens! (The screenshot is right after they Killed me)
You can also see someone Using a Keypad cracker to exit the base. (in the Picture left)

Broken Rules:

Spoiler :
2.1e Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job.
2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
1.1 Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches will not be tolerated.
17.1 Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads. Call a paramedic (if available) when you've hit someone.
And i also think they broke FailRP Because they entered the base with no reason / Permission
2.5 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as anti-gravity bathtubs, unrealistic car colors, watermelon fights, etc. when there is no specific roleplay in which they would make sense (i.e. game shows or science roleplays).

Evidence:
(Look at 1:35 you can see him talking in the car)

Spoiler :

Player report approved.

The accused (UffeMuffe) was found guilty of breaking FearRP, intentionally CDMing 3 people and abusing a glitch. Blacklist from vehicles and a ban will be administered. Ban extension request will also be submitted to the administrators.
Moved.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15