Banrequest on IVIrCheetham
Name of player: IVIrCheetham

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82881576

Time in GMT: 22:30

Server: V2D

Summary: So we had a gun pointed at her and we were arresting her and she just jumped on our heads and was running around breaking fearrp. Also insulting me and breaking NLR. In the video she admits breaking NLR aswell.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge_eZOUJ...e=youtu.be
I want to know how I was running around, because you arrested me, lol I think this BR is a bit petty and you just want me banned because you were mad about something.
No mate, clearly you were upset about something. With just a quick logcheck it's possible to see that you died and came back, within a 5 minute window. The raid we conducted was perfectly legit, tomo even said so. I can load up this long ass vid on request, showing your dead body and you returning to the scene + random gamer breaking nlr.

It happens every so often that 15 players gang up in one compound, waiting for the sru to come there and totally ass rape them, me and my guys were giving you an actual challenge and suddenly 5 guys are whining all over OOC chat, next time I suggest you take your losses whenever something like this happens. No need to be upset, it's just a damn game.
Approved.