Br: Piekshovka
Name of player: Piekshovka.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98197120

Time in GMT: 16:48 GMT about.

Server: V33x.

Summary: He sold suits, and breifcases in sets, for only 40k, so i though: '' Why don't i just buy a suit anyway.?, and i payed him 40k, and he told me to leave my location on a note, so the delvery guy could come with it. ( a guy named tr1693, he said. ) i waitet for almost 30min, nothing happend so i pm'ed him, and he dind't answer, i got angry and wantet to post this br. they both split the money. they both took 20k each, therefore scamming me, i would like to have my 40k back if i can, because i payed money for it. i have used almost 20$ on the server, so i think it is fair i get my money back, also because im not one of those that has alot of money, but i thought the server was good, and i got perks for donating so i did, it was some of my last money.. so it would really mean alot to me if i got my 40k back.

Evidence:  http://imgur.com/a/hPV9i . As you see in these images, you can see he tells me to pay, and i did, but i never got the suit and briefcase i bought, and you can see he renamed his job to clothe shop owner.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Approved, player scammed.

Evidence:
said: I didn't give him suit XDD
said: I leaveed him xDD".