Why was i banned?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
[b]Your name : Rain?

[b]Your ban ID : 4021

[b] I got banned for "RDM, shooting admin during adminning, failure?" and that is some BS! I dont know why "I" was banned.. cuz aslong as i remember i was not even aiming at u.. i was trying to protect our base at UM for cops and SS. Soo yeah a big fail ban!

Ohh and yeah we were 3 awp's and they were shooting all over the gad damn place while i was trying to protect the base. and yes i knew u were talking admin stuff with someone soo why would i shoot at you?.....so i rly dont see why i got banned.

Thinking

Banned by [FL] StillAlive

First of all, your base was a total complete minge war zone. I didn't see one single RP thing from you guys. Second, I was unarmed, I was standing with my back against your base, and I was talking with a guy. Oh and I were also about 1km from your base. That means that you do not have any reason to kill me, AT ALL.

And yes I knew it was you, we have logs you know.
Well first of all it was not my base.... second of all if i hit you? it was a mistake, and a ban so long for that is not fair.

And why are u talking with some one at our base if u know there is a war.? And yes i know u were standing like 1 km away form our base but the war was like the hole road.... so i would say you were standing in the war zone "talking?" so yeah a fail ban from your side.
Well I won't unban. Not my fault you are shooting people randomly who weren't even hostile against you.

Denied.