Why was I banned?
Your name: SilentGamer

Your ban ID: 4005

Why we should unban you:

Even though I am only banned for a few hours, I would like to know why I was banned. I was banned by [FL] StillAlive. All I did was arrest a man because he was aiming a crowbar at an officer, threatening to hurt him. Also, the reason for the ban is simply put as FearRP? What does that mean? Perhaps he meant to put FailRP.
May I also add that the man with the crowbar was behind the Nexus desk. This is often considered an arrestable offence on it's own with or without weapons involved.
A response or a comment on this would be appreciated. Smile
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

On a further note I cannot seem to make sense of the banning time. What does it mean GMT -1? No country in Europe operates on that time zone! It's either GMT +0, +1, +2 or +3!
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea

The guy was standing with a crowbar threatening another man. Then you just walk up as commander, asks for a warrant and bam, arrest. Would you define that as RP?
(10-12-2011, 07:36 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: The guy was standing with a crowbar threatening another man. Then you just walk up as commander, asks for a warrant and bam, arrest. Would you define that as RP?

I would define that as doing my job as Police Commander and protecting my follow officers and indirectly protecting the President.
Clearly there was some complicated situation occurring at the time of which I was not aware, but you could have attempted to explain this to me.
All I saw was:

A man with a weapon threatening an officer - ARRESTABLE OFFENCE
This man was also behind the Nexus desk and was not Government staff - ARRESTABLE OFFENCE

I was the Police Commander and so I acted upon what I saw.

Well ask the others I wrote in local OOC several times, that this was an admin situation and therefore pretty much out of RP. So that aint a fail.