Ban Req: Trick Daddy C
Name of player: Trick Daddy C

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12101046

Time in GMT: 2:30am UTC: (US&Canada)

Reason: RDM, FailRP, Prop Push, Attempted Prop Kill

Summary: In short, Trick Daddy C comes onto the server, gets the job as a Gun Dealer, he tries to sell me some cocaine (No idea why) I tell him in Local OCC that im busy checking the menus "Inventory, char info and specific rules"
He says ok and leaves, he then comes back a minute later as an unemployed man and stabs me to death (The stabbing is shown in the video for only 2 seconds if even that) but you can clearly see trick with his knife out, and stabbing me, while i myself have nothing out, the door behind him is not owned, theres no blood on the ground showing i had not punched him, so he had no reason.

At this point i knew he was a minge and decided to walk around for a few mins to try to lure him out, went afk for a min, came back and i was dead, so (While i cant prove it was him) I assume he had got me again.

So i try again, head to the slums and find him, i could swear as i came around the corner i could see him phys gun a white car into the air, but it was nowhere to be found, so i keep heading on to the nexus, and there i see the white car, I start recording, and thats when i see Trick now phys gunning the whale towards the car, he then proceeds to push the car infront of one of the nexus doors, and freezes the whale infront of the other, i open the scoreboard to see just what his info was(found his total kills were 14, and he had 25 deaths)

He then removes the whale, goes inside and drops some cocaine infront of the Spec Ops officer, leaves, comes back inside, starts to failrp, then bolts for the elevator, the spec ops officer catches him just as he enters the elevator and tazers him. I Loose track of him at this point, figureing he had been arrested afterwards i wait at the spawn. He spawns again, and again spawns that whale, and proceeds to phys it all the way up to the presidents office window to block it, spec ops (I assume since the head gets the M4) begin taking pot shots at him, he freezes the whale in place and hides in the bank. No more than a minute later he has that damn whale out again, and is now prop pushing the owner of the white car into the gas pumps, into the air, he then trys to run away, and i assume the police by this point realizeing he is a minge attempt to bring him down, at which point he turns the whale on them.

Hes gunned down by both an officer on the ground, and the nexus officers from above.

The guy has 20+ hours on the server so there is no way he can justify his actions

(Video is still processing at the time of this post so it may not be clear enough to watch currently, but im goin to bed, had to wait for this thing to finish uploading before hand)

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY9ZGqrg_Qc
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Soul permbanned him
As Peanut said, it seems like this guy has been permanent banned. But thank you anyways. Closed and moved to Approved :-)