Unban Request on Foxirius
Your name: foxirius :) Сука servers  

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77146729

Your ban ID: 65025

Banned by: [FL:M] NightHawkd

[b]Reason: [/b]BRA: (64040) Reason: Backseat Adminitrating

[b]Involved: [/b]`kiecpanda ✝

Why we should unban you: First of all as, I said in the comment of the ban request i was trying to help. There were no admins online or maybe there were some hidden. And a guy was proppushing and i arrested him for proppushing. I dont get it. Why do you you ban people that thay try to help. And in the rules its seid: 1.9 If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands. Where is it said that its banable. And some of the time a lot of proppushers dont get banned they just kill some people and come on the other day or not.

And why didn't nobody take a look at the comment that i posted below in the ban request.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64040
You are not allowed to arrest someone for an OOC violation. You should have taken a picture/video of said user breaking the rules and posted a BR. What you did is considered backseat administrating and is a bannable offence. I see no reason to unban you as you even state that you arrested him for prop pushing.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

(08-27-2015, 05:01 AM)Foxirius Wrote: Your name: foxirius Smile Сука servers  

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77146729

Your ban ID: 65025

Banned by: [FL:M] NightHawkd

[b]Reason: [/b]BRA: (64040) Reason: Backseat Adminitrating

[b]Involved: [/b]`kiecpanda ✝

Why we should unban you: First of all as, I said in the comment of the ban request i was trying to help. There were no admins online or maybe there were some hidden. And a guy was proppushing and i arrested him for proppushing. I dont get it. Why do you you ban people that thay try to help. And in the rules its seid: 1.9 If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands. Where is it said that its banable. And some of the time a lot of proppushers dont get banned they just kill some people and come on the other day or not.

And why didn't nobody take a look at the comment that i posted below in the ban request.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64040
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Yes but it would take a long time the ban request to be approved/denied because i have mad a ban request before 6 days and nobody has answered it yet and i know that its hard to be an admin/mod but its not so hard to just click on it and check the pictures/ video and then ban. And with my actions I somehow could helped.
Again it is against the rules to do what you did. You knowingly broke the rules and have received punishment for it. As for the ban request I am, as of right now, the main person doing the BRs so yes it is hard for me to keep up with 20+ BRs when I have a life to live as well.
With that being said and with your knowing admittance to breaking the rules there is no reason to accept this unban request.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Denied. User found guilty of such actions.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub