Player Report: Deathcorn112
Name of player: Deathcorn112

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:39114803

Time in GMT:   Between 12:45PM and 1:00PM GTM+1 (Amsterdam time) 

Server: 33x

Summary: Today I roleplayed as an officer and parked my police vehicle at MainStreet Parking. I just arrested a rebel and I left my vehicle unlocked. Deathcorn112 decided to request to the government that he would get in the police car and drive it to nexus garage. None of that got approved to I got him out of my vehicle at Nexus Street and wanted to fine him for technically stealing a police car. After 3 minutes arguing. I still insisted that he should pay the fine and warned him 4 times already. He still refused to pay so I requested an arrest warrant. When he got it. He broke FearRP by running away under gunpoint. (We ran around the Nexus Building) When we came back to nexus front he jumped in Patrick Rommel's ambulance while still onder gunpoint. I asked him several times to get out and he still refused. After 1 or 2 minutes he jumped out and ran away in his vehicle (Mustang). I lost him and started looking for him. When I spotted him driving at Connectivity Road I chased him till BP, jumped out of the car at the Parking lots and held him under gunpoint. He tried to run me over (See healthbar). So I shot him together with EuroGamer which was fatal. He broke NLR by standing in a closed distance from his deathpoint.

Evidence:

Involved Players:

Deathcorn112
EuroGamer
Patrick Bommel

Thank you for reviewing,
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The reported player has been found guilty of breaking FearRP.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub