Scircu - Wrongfully banned
Your name: Scircu
Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:71119566

Your ban ID: 64566

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: "Homophobia, lieing to a moderator"

Involved: TouchGod, Suarez

Why we should remove your ban: I was banned for calling Suarez a "***" when in fact, I didn't. I insisted on this but Suarez banned me for "lying" to him. TouchGod, my friend, called Suarez a ***. I wasn't going to rat on my friend so I took the ban however after my ban, TouchGod came forward in game and admitted to the offense and was banned. 
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Involved as I was there.

I can vouch for you here, I did think it was you at first, due to the difference in accents between us and because TouchGod walked off after. But when he came back that's when I realized it wasn't actually you.
I have requested that you have been unbanned. Approved due to misjudgement.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
(08-13-2015, 01:26 PM)Suarez Wrote: I have requested that you have been unbanned. Approved due to misjudgement.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team

Thank you sir
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub