Unban PleaSE
Your name: (MrRicky)

Your ban ID: (3609)

Why we should unban you: (Basically After i was Rping With FL Storm @Coursework. He decided to Randomly Raid my house (Whilst i was building) And kill me, Now my First Reaction was to go back and finish off building My place but as soon as i got back, i was accused of Nlr and without Warning i was banned.)
(09-26-2011, 08:42 PM)MrRicky Wrote: (Basically After i was Rping With FL Storm @Coursework. He decided to Randomly Raid my house (Whilst i was building)

You insulted me multiple times, I emoted flashing a gun and warned you to stop it. Don't instigate things if you don't want to get raided.

(09-26-2011, 08:42 PM)MrRicky Wrote: Now my First Reaction was to go back and finish off building My place but as soon as i got back, i was accused of Nlr and without Warning i was banned.)

You came back as soon as you respawned, I said "NLR Ricky" and gave you more than long enough to leave, you refused and stayed, so I banned.

So you did break the rule, and you lied in your unban request, good going buddy.
Wow what? Sorry but thats not right you gave me like no time at all, so when i was Typing up saying "Hey man i am still buildng" you just decided to scream "NLR" and straight away you banned me... Now i Don't think thats fair. Also My insults Were heart warming so don't give me that.
(09-26-2011, 09:01 PM)MrRicky Wrote: Wow what? Sorry but thats not right you gave me like no time at all, so when i was Typing up saying "Hey man i am still buildng" you just decided to scream "NLR" and straight away you banned me... Now i Don't think thats fair. Also My insults Were heart warming so don't give me that.

I gave you ample warning before eventually saying "I hope I don't see you again alone, because I'm going to f*cking shoot you if I do"
Heartwarming or not, that's not a random raid buddy.

And I said NLR twice, along with 2 other people saying "NLR" in local OOC, you chose to ignore so I gave you a day ban.
Rules are rules.
You don't go back to "Build".
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Well you didnt give me a chance to run away you just shouted "NLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRRRRR" And gave me the ban hammer also i was still typing so unless you know a way how to run and type.. Please hook me up....... And your threat wasnt taken into account considering it was ridicoulous.
(09-26-2011, 09:09 PM)MrRicky Wrote: Well you didnt give me a chance to run away you just shouted "NLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRRRRR" And gave me the ban hammer also i was still typing so unless you know a way how to run and type.. Please hook me up....... And your threat wasnt taken into account considering it was ridicoulous.

Well I didn't. I said "NLR". I saw you were typing so I waited for what you had to say. You said "I'm building here". So I repeated myself, saying "Ricky, NLR". You again repeated that you were building. So I banned.
You had more than enough time to leave.
Its strange isn't it? how Admins ban people for the slightest reasons (Even if i have got an excuse on why) and yet there are loads of people on that sever Rdming, Propkilling and what not and when other players ask for your help you just Cba.....
(09-26-2011, 09:15 PM)MrRicky Wrote: Its strange isn't it? how Admins ban people for the slightest reasons (Even if i have got an excuse on why)
"AM BUILDIN" Is not an excuse to wait 5 minutes.

(09-26-2011, 09:15 PM)MrRicky Wrote: and yet there are loads of people on that sever Rdming, Propkilling and what not and when other players ask for your help you just Cba.....

Never heard you reporting about this horde of RDM Propkill etc, but I guess it must have all occurred under the ground or something, quite easy to spot usually.

This is getting silly.