GeorgeyPorgeyy Unban Request
Name: GeorgeyPorgeyy
Ban ID: 60534
Banned BY:[FL] Enzyme
Reason:NLR but he did not listen when i drive i lag and there was a bank raid going on but i was driving back from mtl and as i got closer to the city i lagged and when i was at gas station i froze and 2 seconds later it lagged me just in front of the bank raid but i was actually going to put my car in the garage because i was going to log off.
Involved: No One
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Georgey. I was watching you so keep in mind that lying in the court-house is both punishable and will only lead in your UBR being denied.

You broke NLR and you should have known better.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
i know you think im lying but i am honestly telling the truth just because my pc lags when im in a area full of people i cant do anything about that just hope you see it a different way but thank you for replying and i hope you a good day - Thx
perqe
Donator

Just one more thing the reason i went back is to get my cruiser to put it in the garage to go and have tea but lets just leave as it is and ill do the ban and from tomorrow lets start new
perqe
Donator

You're not allowed to get your police car if it's in the NLR zone. I banned multiple players for this, and you should have known better. I hope I won't have to see you on the ban-list anymore.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator