Why was my ban lifted?
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] Himalaya Thing

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 57748

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Dig

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Homophobia, FailRP

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Marshall and Simon K

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I wanna know why my ban was lifted and not removed since it wasn't my fault I used homophobic language, I had to follow FearRP (you can look in my old thread about this unban request). I think my ban should be removed from my records and  not just lifted since it was almost pointless to lift it because there was only a day left to my ban. I feel it was unfair that you just lifted it, I mean what should I have done? I was under FearRP and I didn't wanna get banned because of FearRP.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
Stop posting multiple threads for the same unban when it was already settled.
It was lifted and not removed because in the end a rule was infact broken, as for the FearRP aspect you should have known better that what you were being asked to do at
gunpoint was against the rules. (For example, if you were asked to RDM at gunpoint, would you?)
Closed.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator