Removal of ban from records
Your name: (Steam friends name)[FL:RP] Himalaya Thing

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 57748

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Dig

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Homophobia, FailRP

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) -

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I made an unban request about this before and it got approved. I just want it removed from my records.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
The UBR was approved on the terms that it would stay on record but the suspension would be lifted before expired.
Quote:Approved, ban will be lifted before expired.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(04-05-2015, 09:05 PM)Diggy Wrote: The UBR was approved on the terms that it would stay on record but the suspension would be lifted before expired.

Quote:Approved, ban will be lifted before expired.

Oh ok but what's the difference between lifting and removing a ban? Like does it mean that ban still counts but you removed it before it expired? So like if someone asks me how many band I have, should  I say 2 instead of 1?
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
The ban still counts.
When a ban is lifted, the time is taken off of it so you do not have to wait any longer to join the servers, hope you got a better idea now.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator