UnBR
Your name: [FL:RP] Explosive

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:72815613

Banned by: [FL] Veyron

Reason: BRA (59134) - FailRP, shooting a cop as a citizen with an m4 because he was impounding his car

Involved: alone

Why we should unban you: anyway , The admin Thought me i shot they because they were impounding my car ? anyway , I Just threated him to get out of my car and leave me alone , but when they got the guns out , and i asked them to get it down , and they disagreed , i started shoot , Because there is no ways to do anything ,

'shooting a cop as a citizen' [ You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore". ]

No rules talked about the citizen , acutllay
You are a citizen, and a citizen wouldn't have an M4 out on a cop because he was impounding his car.
(04-02-2015, 09:54 AM)Veyron Wrote: You are a citizen, and a citizen wouldn't have an M4 out on a cop because he was impounding his car.

Who's do then ?
You simply don't get out a M4 as a citizen and threaten to kill a police officer because he is impounding your car. Denied.