Requesting removal from record - #25264
Your name: Nightmare

Your ban ID: 25264

Banned by: [FL:M] Salinsky

Reason: Propminging, fail RP, not here to RP properly.

Involved: Myself, the Corleone I was dealing with at the time and Salinsky.

Why we should unban you: Firstly, before I go into details, you're probably wondering why I'm requesting the removal of a ban on my record that's been there for so long now - honestly, I was speaking to a friend trying to catch him up on recent events, then we got round to the staff member who banned me (in this case, Salinsky) and then I realized that he banned me a long, long time ago for a messed up reason, so I'm now asking that this ban comes off my record.

At the time of the ban, I was in the Bank of America dealing with a Corleone who wanted to order Hostage Rope, so of course, I obliged. I sold him the Hostage Rope for a little more than I should, but in the process I did nothing that broke server rules. After a couple of minutes, I got banned by Salinsky for the above stated reason. A while later, I enquired into why Salinsky felt the need to ban me. I send him this:

[Image: 9ffa2a24c4.png]

Which he responded to with this:

[Image: 63769235f0.png]

Now, obviously because we weren't minging around - I brought this up in a reply to said PM.

[Image: a7bf38a9f4.png]

And again, he replied with this:

[Image: 83fe88ebdf.png]

You can ask anyone I know right now - I have never been known to minge with props, and besides that ban, I have not been banned for any other prop related offence, I haven't even been blacklisted from PTE once. I'm requesting that this gets looked into a bit more properly, as I feel this was quite unfair considering all I was doing was RPing correctly. The only time I touched a prop was making the store section of the base inside the BoA.
If this ban was invalid then why wait to appeal it till now?

This ban is very old and the banning staff-member is no longer with us. If you've been in contact with Salinsky regarding this ban and he said that the ban is valid then I don't see a reason to think otherwise.

I'm afraid that we do not remove two year old bans just because the banned player claims it's invalid. We need firm evidence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Because I felt I didn't have much of a choice at the time. Would there be any way to scour the logs for evidence supporting this ban?
Denied.

We will not dig through two year old logs we do not have access to because you didn't want to appeal the ban when you had the ban issued.
User failed to provide evidence to prove his innocence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator