Unban request
Your name: Néo Croisé
Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:33342904
Banned by: [FL] NightFury
Reason: Tranqing someone for no reason at all, lying to an admin.
Involved:Just the admin and me
Why we should unban you: I take a ban like 4 or 5 month ago, this ban duration is 1 week, i wait a long time for make this unban request because i deserve a ban its true but a ban life is too hard, so if i can have a unban its would be nice, thanks for read my message, sorry for bad english and i still love you  Heart ! So still love me please  Heart
The reason I've gave you a permeneat ban is because you have 200 hours and 12 bans on your record already.
If I recall correctly I was an undercover admin and I was roleplaying as a police officer with my friend and you went up the corleone hill and tranq'ed my friend or me for no reason at all.

I see no reason why you should be unbannad.
A lot of my ban during just 1 day, so its better to get 3 month with 1 ban or 10 bans with 1 days ? And i wait so many month just for play again, im not a hacker or racist or whatever, its true i broke your rules but did i really deserve a ban life ? In real life if someone stole a candy, you kill him ? No (i hope) its the same for me, that's my opinion Smile
I don't think you deserve to be unbanned. You were given enough chances at our community and you've shown no will nor attempt to improve.
You've done enough damage here and I think you should remain permanently banned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well you didn't steal a candy nor did we kill you.
You broke enough rules and got banned enough times. Denied.