unban request
Your name: Gashi

Your ban ID: 59933

Banned by:[FL] ZedsDead

Reason: Mass RDM

Involved: -zєввαв- , Behmer

Why we should unban you: I was playing with my friends listed above, we were talking through a communication program called Skype, we got pissed at each other while talking (in Skype) for reasons i would like to keep private but still in game reasons, so when the admin showed up and put us i the air i just got so enraged at my friends for getting me into trouble with the admin that i shot them, therefore this is not RDM since i had a reason (this was not admins fault since he could not know that we were talking in skype) thanks for reading. sincerely Gashi.
So you were meta-gaming over Skype and killed him because of something that was said over Skype?

I'm afraid that's against the rules Gashi.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
You three were not only shooting at eachother at eachother.

I also saw you shooting towards other players, and I was also warned about you and your friends behavior.
I drove by to check up on you to see if you were playing by the rules, which you were not. I then grabbed you all and froze you, to which you responded by shooting the two other rebels again.

I see no reason why you nor your friends should be given a second chance, as all I see you doing is minge on the server.
Denied.