Wanna come back in black!
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] [Gmod.biZ] Ganja

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] Perma STEAM_0:1:30666163

[b]Banned by:[/b] no Clue 5 years ago.

[b]Reason:[/b] I was 10 years old, I dont even wanna know ^^

[b]Involved:[/b] just me and some admin

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] Hello Fearless RP how are you? I missed you! Well let me explain real quick. for 5 years ago I was 10 years old and
choosed to get Perma as the retard I was Ya! well. the last couple of years I tried to join the server but I was still banned and now. I started to
play on [Gmod.biZ] but its just not the same. I have almost 10 days playtime in there and no bans at all. but still not the same as Fearless RP.
so Yearh. now 5 years later Im trying to fix what I broke and ruined when I was a kid. I really want this unban so I can start over make a new
personality and get back in the community! I hope you understand me.
You should put more effort into your UBR, and if you're just posting a UBR because you are sorry then I'm afraid that won't do. You chose to get yourself banned so don't make one because you regret it. Unless you have evidence that this ban was unjust I don't see why it should be removed.
(03-13-2015, 08:04 PM)Preditor Wrote: You should put more effort into your UBR, and if you're just posting a UBR because you are sorry then I'm afraid that won't do. You chose to get yourself banned so don't make one because you regret it. Unless you have evidence that this ban was unjust I don't see why it should be removed.

Well. its 5 years ago, I was nothing more than a stupid kid at that time. I just want a new chance to comeback in the community and have alot of fun.

We've all done somthing stupid in our lives, I just wanna get a seconds chance.
3 years ago.

(03-14-2015, 09:50 AM)General Rickets Wrote: 3 years ago.

thats because the server lost everyone they banned. so I came in after 2 years. an admin found out and I got permbanned again.

well I dont know if you ever made a mistake in your life,

I did and now im trying to fix it. I hope you understand I really wanna come back in Fearless since its so funny and a good community Wink

Im being hornest with ya to the fittist. so I dont know what more you want from me. Im just praying to get unbanned but maybe you guys dont give fucks I cant tell
User suspended for this post.
~DavidBob
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Kevin, STEAM_0:1:30666163) will stand as issued.
Please note, Double-Accounting to circumvent a ban is a violation of our Terms of Service.

[FL] Nevy
Server Administrative Team