Steam ID's:
Fr34k¬_M3n: STEAM_0:0:96047717
StarLight: STEAM_0:1:84077469

Time in GMT:
Between 7 and 8p.m.

Server:
V4b1

Summary:
Firstly, I saw an open gate near MTL and I went in there, basically, I saw all that contraband and I was just asking him why did he show me that and that he should have not shown me that, now I had a reason to raid them, I saw their contrabands, then, we did raid them, and my friend got killed, so I ran away, then, a while later, they came to our house/base and started raiding us with no reason saying "I saw your contras", it was clearly impossible to see our contrabands in a RP way, because they were inside our base, I told them that it was against the rules and tried to take them out of my place. I did manage to get the guys out of there, and as I was telling a guy that it was against the rules, the other one kept trying to break in by every door, when he opened a door, my friend from inside tried to kill him, and they killed me.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIzwMc-MH9w

- Renato_Tuga (owner of the video) wrote this.
I (Nana) am posting this in the forums because Renato_Tuga is currently banned from the forums, he asked me to post this here.
Let me get this straight, you raided them and they raided you back?
If you raided them, they have a reason to counter-attack you.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
We never actually killed them nor destroy their contrabands, their door was open, we went in there and then came out, we did not do anything to their stuff, I don't think that is considered a raid because their door was open and we didn't destroy anything. A while after that, they destroyed their own contras and started to run around our house, raided us after.
Did you guys have contraband in the base you were attacked in?
If you had contraband in your base and they've heard it just like they've said then they can raid. Denied.