Unban req: FuttBucker
[FL:RP] FuttBucker:

3238:

Well i was getting mad, Because the president was moneywhoring and not broadcasting anything, SO i decided to go kill him. I get up to the office no cops or anything, Burn down his security, Then go try to get him out of his Little panic box... Dryblood teleports to him while i am doing this and askes why he is in this box instead of broadcasting laws. I said im trying to kill him because hes a horrible president. He then Bans me for one day says random raid...IMO He was a horrible president and it wasn't random, because it was important enough for a admin to tele to him to see what hes doing as we were having a Convo on why he is horrible...:
Quote:13. If you see a rulebreaker, contact an admin. Don't take action yourself!
He wasnt rulebreaking though, No rule against being bad president. He just needed to be raied, High taxes, no speaking at all...etc.
That's breaking Job rules. Anyways, seeing as you've had no previous infractions, I made the ban a bit shorter. You'll be back online in a few minutes.