Ban Shorten Request
Alrighty then, since my ban question has been moved and I can't find it...

Your name: [FL:RP] Sally McSaggytits (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 58679 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: [FL:M] Nevy (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

Reason: New Life Rule Violation - Reporting Crime in Past Life (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Involved: - (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you: I did serve my initial sentence. The ban at first was 1 day. After the ban I went on for a bit and the server was DDOSed and crashed. I left, after which used my Xbox One exclusively because of the Battlefield Hardline beta. (which was 7 days long.) Well that ran out, I went on the computer to join this server and it said I was banned. Seeing as it's already been a week since I've been unbanned at that point, I was clearly banned two days later. I don't know why, I haven't been on the server for a week, and I would prefer an explanation or unban. Either would be fine. If it's because I had a few past bans I should have been unbanned for two days now (or banned two days earlier than I've been banned already). Thanks. (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Unban Request Rule #4

1. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

A thing to be said here is that you broke New Life Rule in many ways that were unacceptable. You were going to get revenge and luckily I was there to intervene. When talking with you and those involved, you lied to me and tried to walk away from the situation with your friend. You never got back in the game, as you are stating in your post. The extension was made the same day. No chance of an Unban here as this was a justifed ban length based on the rules broken.
(02-11-2015, 07:44 PM)Nevy Wrote: Unban Request Rule #4

1. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
A thing to be said here is that you broke New Life Rule in many ways that were unacceptable. You were going to get revenge and luckily I was there to intervene. When talking with you and those involved, you lied to me and tried to walk away from the situation with your friend. You never got back in the game, as you are stating in your post. The extension was made the same day. No chance of an Unban here as this was a justifed ban length based on the rules broken.
I broke NLR, yes. I served my time banned however and am asking why exactly it was extended. I went on the bans page the following evening which said I was unbanned. Now the ban was extended and I'm asking why.
EDIT: I reread my appeal and noticed where you said I didn't go on the server. I didn't go on the server since I was unbanned.
It was extended based on multiple factors, one of them being the extent of the rule breakage 
(02-11-2015, 08:07 PM)Nevy Wrote: It was extended based on multiple factors, one of them being the extent of the rule breakage 

Okay, I'll wait it out. Thanks.
Concluded.

User was issued an extended suspension based on a range of factors and though the user
was unaware of the extension, the ban was valid regardless.

Denied
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator