Misunderstanding in V2P
Your name: (MiDnIgHtXeLiTe)

Your ban ID: (58690)

Banned by: ([FL] Venom)

Reason: (Randomly stealing a car as a GD, D/C to avoid.)

Involved: (Quazzar.)

Why we should unban you: (Well, I was in a roleplay situation with the president, the police sergeant and some woman. I was a lonely man and the president started to punch this Lamborghini that was unlocked at the side of the road. Myself and the woman jumped into the car and I said in game lets run away together and get married. I started to drive and she jumped out. I carried on driving around the block and then I got an invite to cinema mode, I didn't D/C to avoid anyone. I joined the game, but after about thirty seconds I got a message on Skype from my friend who was currently in the server saying that I had been banned for a day. I was shocked and wondered why I had been banned so I checked the ban page but it was two thirty in the morning so I couldn't really be bothered chasing it up)
Why did you steal that car?
(02-07-2015, 04:40 PM)Venom Wrote: Why did you steal that car?

I stole the car because I was roleplaying with this random woman, I would have stopped or at least not disconnected if I had known that you wanted to talk to me
What is your reason for stealing the car? You "role-playing with a random woman" is not a valid reason to just steal a car.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.