STEAM_0:1:106171814 

Reason for report: 
FearRP Breakage

Time in GMT
Approx 9:45 Eastern Standard Time

Server
33x

Summary:
Ok, so...I was a Police Officer and some guy rammed into my cruiser in the city tunnel. I attempt to stop him. He flees and I get his plate number. I follow him to the bank where he parks his car and then point my weapon at him. He flees from that, yelling through his mic "Stop! Why are you arresting me!?!? Stop! Leave me alone!" I chase him and attemot to tase him and fail as he jumps into Fends car and drives off, only to crash a little ways down the road. I then PM him to inform him that he broke FearRP and he denies it and starts to argue with me that I'm "pulling stories out of my a**" and then accuses me of saying that hours = power when I say that he should know better when he has 41, probably close to 42 hours by now.
Evidence

I do not have screenshots of the actual event, but heres the arguement that took place afterwards:

*NOTE* This report is being posted after the accused player lost connection and more may be added to this thread *NOTE*
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please note, the accusing player did not provide sufficient evidence of FearRP breakage.

[FL] NightFury
Server Administrative Team