Heart Beat
Alright so this morning I woke up to go take a shower and my heart was beating at 125 BPM while laying down. I decided to see how long it would stay that fast and it never stopped in 15 min. so I got up to go take my shower. Well it continued all through my shower and I was beginning to feel very nauseous (never vomited). I stayed home from school as I have been feeling the need to vomit all day but cannot and my heart has been going back and forth from normal to fast beating which makes me feel more nauseous. I haven't thrown up in years so I don't remember if this is normal or should I go see a doctor? Thanks for reading.
See a doctor asap bro.. could be anything
Thanks man.
Never google this stuff either, it often tells you you have a tumour.
Go to the doctor :3
What you experienced is called tachycardia, which is when the heart beats at an abmornal and dangerously high speed. Over 100bpm when resting, especially when lying down is tachycardia.

Go to the doctors/emergency room asap, that shit's dangerous. Don't mean to scare you but you have to know.
Over 2 beats a second...
My heartrate is lower even after exercise.
Get to the emergency room, dont wait any longer.
Good luck.
(09-01-2011, 10:17 PM)Faustie Wrote: What you experienced is called tachycardia, which is when the heart beats at an abmornal and dangerously high speed. Over 100bpm when resting, especially when lying down is tachycardia.

Go to the doctors/emergency room asap, that shit's dangerous. Don't mean to scare you but you have to know.

It rarely happens. I thought that disease was for constant? Oh well I am getting an appointment with the doctor.
If it is like that tomorrow, or on and off, or it still is now for that matter, get into the Emergency Room.
If it seems to have let off a bit, or maybe even just stopped, head on over to the doctor.