Dada.B Unban Request
My name: Dada.B 

Your ban ID: 49916

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Baby slaughterhouse RP... we don't support mentally ill players

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: What happened that day was an unfortunate joke with no intentions of hurting or offending anybody. I regret doing what I did and I can see how it could easily offend. The Rp was a basic Adoption Rp which other players whom I cannot recall took too far and since I was the one who started the whole thing I was the one to take the blame. It's been about half a year or so since that incident and the loss of that feeling of a warm community and amazing staff is missed more than ever. I had 400 hours of play time on the server and this was only my second ban. I honestly hope you can see how I also got offended by being called "Mentally ill" and that you can see I feel terribly sorry and that I had a long punishment since then. I do not know if this will work or if there is any chance you let me return to the community but at least now I know I gave it a shot.

-Dada.B
-Dada.B
No.

While I generally allow less "conservative" RPs if done properly, yours was executed poorly and just bad taste. Also, I'm not really sorry you were offended, since you thought a "baby slaughterhouse RP" was a good idea. Perhaps in another community, you'll think things through.