Unban Request- Fmdavid
Your name: fmdavid

Your ban id: 55725

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Homophobia

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: This was an unecessary ban. I was arrested by some short-tempered SRU officeres in the nexus, and teleported to the jail. Once in jail, I proceeded to wait for my time to be over, and was being submitted by a player spamming their microphone in a rude matter. After we had a small conversation, I used the term "fgt", which was considered homophobic, and lead to a 5 day ban. 
In my opinion, this is quite the excessive punishment for only using that term once, in a single sentence. A warning of sorts should have sufficed, as if I had known that was such a rude term and homophobic lead to the extreme, I certainly would have avoided it.

I would like the ban removed, or if not, shortened to a few hours.

Thank you for your time.
[Image: 172246dd0e417b4fe4e0bd655e20a3c0.png]

I'm afraid we don't have to issue warnings, especially not for clearly written rules.
Using a homophobic term such as the f-word is not tollerated.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
It was not an insult, as it wasnt meant for anyone, it was stated in a sentence. It was a said word in a conversation, not speaking about anyone in particular nor insulting anyone.
And it is not the "f" word, it`s not like I went on an insult rampage. I merely said that in some sentence which I can`t remember, but it wasn`t meant for anyone in general, nor as an insult. I had no reason to insult people as no one offended me and I only had one minute left until I got released from jail.
It doesn't matter because someone still took offense to it and that's how I found out about it.
Sure, I get that part. But how is it offensive to anyone? And people could just as easily pretend to be offended (Waiting for their time to end in jail, and have nothing better to do).

I just find the 5 day ban too much for this
We take homophobia and racism very strictly here.
I don`t doubt that you are serious about this, that wasn`t even my point.

The expression wasn`t used "at" anyone, not even used as a homophobic term, but as a general slang word kids use these days, just for fun. However, sexism and homophobia are serious matters, I get it.

I just don`t get how this is considered such an outrageous example, I did not offend anyone nor went on a xenophobia/homophobia spree swearing at everyone! All I did was use the expression in a harmless way and I get punished with a 5 day ban!
Could you review the situation please?
You can serve one more day.

Denied.