Ban Request on Turner
Name of player: Turner

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:41086901

Time in GMT: 3:45pm

Server:V2D

Summary: he accidently was at the wron side and we crashed when i was speeding and after the crash he decided to break NLR and go back for his car and impound my car.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS_J1lgf...e=youtu.be
I dont see why this minor incident needed a Ban Request. After i died i respawned and went to the bank and waited outside there. Whilst you were putting on your suit etc and making your way over a fellow officer came up to me and asked me how to impound cars. (This was in Voice chat so i guess there is no record of this). I told him that you need to get a search warrant on the person then you can unlock their car normally. But since you just died you couldnt be warranted. He asked me to come show him what to do so i went over to your car and showed him how to get into it. In the end i moved my own car out the way since it was causing more accidents then impounded yours as the officer requested. Anyway, if we are talking technicalities of breaking NLR when you went over to see SoulRipper you were in the NLR zone breaking it like i was.

TL-DR: I died, another officer called me over to help him, in the end i did it myself since he ran off.
I saw this happen and to be honest I have two things to say. One, he only spawned his car in so don't complain he was driving on the wrong side of the road. Two, you wouldn't have died if you hadn't have been speeding through the city with nitrous, risking killing anyone crossing the road at the time.
Approved.

User was found guilty for breaking NLR

Closing notes: If you are in your car and you die in a crash, NLR applies. It almost always applies. And all because a player needs help doesnt mean you can go and break rules to help him. You should have informed him you had to wait for NLR.

A suspension will apply for one day.