Ban Request - Poppy - FearRP, Numpad Abusing , Doom Fort, RDM
Name of player: Poppy

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:26326386 (fairly sure its the right steam id as in the video it was a capital Poppy, not just "poppy"

Time in GMT: 3:00 +

Server: V2D

Summary: I think a officer raided Poppys house for blocked windows, poppy had killed him.
When driving by(I had nothing to do with this and was delivering a fellow police officer to his car) I was shot at though the window, by poppy(I'd assume so.)
After charging inside and ramming the door at the stairs, I gained entry.
When I said "poppy this is't allowed" he replied by shooting at me, I luckily managed to kill him.
After searching the rest of the house I see its just a nice big doomfort, all the windows and doors are the shop doors which is one sided props.
When a fellow officer wanted to try get up the stairs, he could not do so, and I could not open ram the keypad on my side either, therefor numpad abusing.

Evidence:
Note: Poppy has 12 bans
Some of them relate to the rules hes broken in this video.
[Image: UZEFUKx.png]
[Image: 9Qyh0O3.png]
[Image: iCLgEmF.png]
[Image: 9tNX4Nt.png]

Pictures of the doomfort.
Going to assume all the props he used to cover the windows were owned by him.
[Image: 78D56354F1AE0DC97A7162877CD8F34C681D88EF]
[Image: 5A203FA1897DD6BA9823BD728782A87C624D2A00]
[Image: FB1175AC4191AC057C9C07243B095670EAD08DF5]

http://youtu.be/fVtSqKafkLU
Just like to add that the keypads wouldn't have worked because since you killed him the search warrant gets revoked which is why they were unrammable.

Ah, alright then, thank you for clearing that up, I guess the numpad abusing can be knocked of the list.

He still has randomly shooting at me, one sided props, fearrp, and nlr to clear up.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding doom forting.
As the accused was already on a last chance, a permanent suspension will be applied.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team