Unban Request
Your name: The Sardonic Platypus

Your ban ID: 53719

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Server Crash Attempt

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Well, the server was full and I wanted to join, so I kept clicking the 'join' button in a 3 - 4 seconds intervall... I have to admit I am kinda ashamed, since I worked on/with a gmod server myself and should know how stupid it is when people keep spamming the 'connect command', but, well I wasn't thinking about it. I have about 120 hours on Fearless Roleplay and it would make me pretty sad if I am not allowed to play on the servers again, but I guess I would understand it. I just had to try to get unbanned, since FearRP is one of my favourite servers and I was planning on doing a lot more Roleplay on it. Thank ya for your time :I

(oh ye, sorry for the horrible writing, I am kinda tired atm and english in not my 'native tongue' o3o)
It wasn't for trying to join
It was iver stacker or precision tool abuse with very high values that can crash server
(09-20-2014, 07:00 PM)Temar Wrote: It wasn't for trying to join
It was iver stacker or precision tool abuse with very high values that can crash server

Oh yee.. I remember! It happenend when I was building in Jail (as a Jail Guard). I changed the value in single player ( I was messin around.. ya know, I was pretty bored :F ). I forgot to change it back, and when I stacked the props, I immediately deleted them again. The server didnt start to lag afterwards, so I thought it was okay, and I dont have to tell an admin. I am really sorry about that one! It was a stupid mistake, and I was not trying to crash the server.

edit: Well, I don't know if you forgot about this thread, or you think you said enough, but I would really appreciate some kind of answer, since this is a perma ban and I am not sure if the '7 day, no answer' rule applies to this case. :I
Just to make one thing clear: I did not know, it was a rule break and I was not trying to crash the server. Hope someone is gonna answer to this, would be a shame if I get perma banned :/
Well you got an answer Altho I will dig out logs to show you in detail
But I need remember when I'm home not on phone
Denied.