Banned for another Account? I need a answer. Approved, or Denied?
Sad 
Your name: [SFG] Im-Beast_123

Your ban ID: 53155

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double accounting to avoid ban.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: (If this is accepted, you can shorten my ban rather then unbaning me if you want) You should unban me because i was banned before last Christmas. So this mobrning i wanted to play CityRP. But it said that i was banned. So i made a new account, Not to troll, Not to hack, But to have fun like i used to. I really want to be unbaned and i think i should be unbaned because i matured up, and ive been waiting and waiting to be unbaned. I had another account to use. So i did use it. Then i downloaded all the stuff that needed to be downloaded i joined the server, it was sending client info, Then a second later i was banned again. I was really disappointed of myself that i got banned again. I wont to be unbaned or even the ban shorter. I broke the rules along time ago, so I wouldnt know that making another account would get me banned again. That's why i deserve another chance. Rules has changed since ive played. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THIS WILL BE MY FIRST AND LAST WARNING OF "BREAKING THE RULES"
I do not think i broke a rule because i waited almost 2 years to make another account.
Yeah you can't just go on a other account and play on that. Imagine making infinited accounts. Then banning wouldn't realy be ''upset'' as it was before. If u realy want to get unbanned, then u should make something better than this
(09-01-2014, 03:33 PM)khaitam2001 Wrote: Yeah you can't just go on a other account and play on that. Imagine making infinited accounts. Then banning wouldn't realy be ''upset'' as it was before. If u realy want to get unbanned, then u should make something better than this

What do u mean better then this? i wont lie. i just dont think it is fair that i got banned in, december 2013, and i want to be unbaned. i have been waiting almost 2 years. so i couldnt wait any longer, and i made another account.

(09-01-2014, 03:33 PM)khaitam2001 Wrote: Yeah you can't just go on a other account and play on that. Imagine making infinited accounts. Then banning wouldn't realy be ''upset'' as it was before. If u realy want to get unbanned, then u should make something better than this

And i made another account of a year or 2, ive waited to make on. i didnt make one as soon as i got banned
It doesn't matter how long you waited before you made another account.

Double-accounting is double-accounting and it's as simple as that, and I fail to see any reason as to why you should get another chance. This was a blatant rulebreakage from your part where you knew of the consequences.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(09-01-2014, 09:25 PM)Enzyme Wrote: It doesn't matter how long you waited before you made another account.

Double-accounting is double-accounting and it's as simple as that, and I fail to see any reason as to why you should get another chance. This was a blatant rulebreakage from your part where you knew of the consequences.

I think i should get a second chance because i was banned along time ago. I know the rules now. ive been apart of Fearlessrp for to long to be banned for ever. ive messed up. I deserve it. One more... thats it.

(09-01-2014, 09:25 PM)Enzyme Wrote: It doesn't matter how long you waited before you made another account.

Can i at least have this banned shorten instead of Perma? Ive messed up, and i didnt make another account to minge, or to troll, or to hack. Ive made another to have fun on cityrp.
You deserve another chance?

On your one account, you have 9 bans (Including this double-account ban) where one of the bans are for hacking.
Hacking and double-accounting is both very serious bans, and combined.. There's no reason why you should get another chance. You've blown it.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme