unban
Your name: supersabreturbo
Your ban ID: 53112
Banned by: [FL] Viktor
Reason: CDMing
Involved: I was with my friend loafwad, and these 2 other people we just met which I forgot the usernames to. I think one was BabyCamelCat.
Why we should unban you: I believe that I should be unbanned because I just joined the server and then 15 minutes later I got banned. So it was dark and me and my friend loafwad were planning to kidnap the president. There was a lockdown going on so we had to wait. Then we saw a giant helicopter in the air, and we had no idea what that thing was. Then we started to picklock cars and they came out and started shooting us. We had no idea what was going on so we got in a car, panicked and drove. I backed up and accidentally hit someone and got banned right away. I did not mean to hit the person. At first I did not know what CDMing was so I searched it up and it is car death match. Once again it was an accident and I did not mean to hit the person. I just want to play on your server because I like rp servers. Thank you for reading my thread Smile
You backed up and I ran to avoid but yet you kept following my movement. It was intentional..

Denied
Kind Regards,
Floodify