TurtleDude_

SteamIDs:
STEAM_0:1:80162814 ([NuMa]Calum1998)
STEAM_0:1:55585923 (DubZ)
STEAM_0:1:66791850 (TurtleDude_)

Time in GMT: Yesterday (23rd August) at around 19:10

Server: v2d

Summary:
I had just arrived back at our base in Industrial and as I was opening the gate to the compound, [NuMa]Calum1998 ran up from behind and started shooting me. I had no feud with the rebels at the time and I am not aware if anyone of my men killed any of them. I was talking over Mumble with a member of the Rivelli family and he said that they had PM'd [NuMa]Calum1998 asking why he shot at us. His response, apparently, was 'You rdm'd me' or something similar.

I respawn at Corleone spawn and right in front of me stands DubZ, as a cook and kills me with a knife.

I respawn at Corleone spawn and since my car was back at the compound and as I didn't want to break NLR I simply start running out of the spawn and back to the city. But on the way back, near the pool, TurtleDude_ approaches me, takes out a rifle and shoots me without saying a single word.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/S6tlt
Request on [NuMa]Calum1998 reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding Random Deathmatch.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

Request on [NuMa]DubZ reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding Random Deathmatch.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

Request on TurtleDude_ reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team