Unban request
Your name: [NuMa]xNi7ro

Your ban ID: 52720

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Prop pushing, random tranqing, RDM

Involved: Players of the community

Why we should unban you: I would like to be unbanned because I tranqed people because they ran my friend over and attempted to raid me and I prop pushed because the cars were blocking my drive so I couldn't get out and I RDM'ed for no reason so for that I think I should not be unbanned but that my ban should at least be shortened and I am very sorry for what I did.

Thanks for you time.
I am involved because i wrote the original BR (51132) on him.

With all respect, how do you even dare writing this unban request? You have been causing havoc on the server for at least an hour, tranqing everyone close to the pool and shooting every cop car driving past it. There is no way that you were unaware of the fact you were breaking rules. multiple users have /PMed you it and in OOC there was only one topic: "the RDMing corleones".

You RDMed/CDMed me multiple times and the last time i finally got you on camera and posted my BR. Not only i was killed for your "lolz", almost every other officer driving past and even some citizens who just happened to be there got tranqued and then shot in the head by you or your friend. I have another video of you where you shot me down again while i was recording your MassRDM spree. If an administrator would like to see that i will happily upload for this UBR.
You broke the rules. End of.

Denied.