Ban request on: Tomos, Snipas XDDD
Name of player:
1) Tomos (other names: cryptex, gory)
2) Snipas XDDD (other names: The_plexing, Mice, me gusta)

SteamID:
1) Tomos - STEAM_0:1:17411425
2) Snipas - STEAM_0:1:49309478

Time in GMT: Around 12:00 pm (Central EU time (Swedish, German etc))

Server: v2p

Summary:
Me and my bro MrMineDraw were basing in a factory. In the same time we were roleplaying as electricians and made "underground" power plant (Providing power to EvoCity and making money in "secret" room.
Soon those two joined. One of them was Cryptex and I knew something is going to happen, cause I posted BR on him for yesterdays random raid.
I was worried something might happen to our base and we went there, because people in OOC started complaining of RDM and prop killing (no evidence of that).
We prepared fraps (my computer starts lagging when recording, that's why it's so laggy in my recording). As we prepared I saw their car park in front of the base, from a distance (I went to sell weed).
They observed the power plant (got their names just in case, shown in vid). I peacefully got back, I got in and soon as I try to close the door they jump in (vid).
I ordered them to go out, since it was under construction. They didn't listen and one of them pulled out a gun (He took it from inventory, so they didn't prepare before raid). He starts shooting. I killed him and ran after other guy outside. He sat down on concerete wall thingy and I killed him, due to evading private property.
They left the server. (probably to get their car back)
After some time. I knew they will come back. They re-joined and come back to the same place - our base. Now they parked in a distance and they sneak to the main door. There I see something come through a wall. It was one of them trying to "glitch" in with a chair. He got stuck and we killed him (saw in video). So one of them died (probably, not sure).
Few minutes passed, we put one barricade in case we need cover. I though it was over... Suddenly in the middle of gathering money from printers I hear knock. As I turn I see whole wall on fire. They came back... My bro was afk at the moment and I tried to defend it. I died.
I ran back (I had to break NLR) to get the names. We got both of them, although we broke NLR (We did not fire, nor tried to get rid of them. Only got there for names). After we got them we left them there and I went to buy some stuff... After they got all of the stuff they were gone from our base... Pictures before/after will be bellow.

Note:
Me and associated were farming similar way yesterday. We got raided by same two guys in a similar way - chair abusing. But it was denied. So here is new topic with new evidence and new rule breaking...
Also one question about other topic: Who puts their chair like that and is not obvious enough they would glitch through...

Evidence:

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQljpfpX...e=youtu.be

So many name changes in that little time from both of them... Wonder what are they hiding...
http://i.imgur.com/oVMWRrn.png
http://i.imgur.com/5VsoXKZ.png
Also noticed they're both from yesterdays BR...

Edit: Also noticed in my fav. part of the video (2:20) tomos reconnects shown in chat as previously mentioned... To retrieve his own vehicle.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Put some love on that BR, I see!

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]