Unban - Please
Your name: xMcAwesome

Your ban ID: 50900

Banned by: Console

Reason: hacks

Involved: Brother next to me

Why we should unban you: My brother next to my thought it would be funny to type a command that whould lead me in to a perma banAngry
Your account, your responsibility.

Do you think it's as easy as that to have a permanent ban removed by blaming someone else and writing one line in the UBR?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-15-2014, 09:18 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Your account, your responsibility.

Do you think it's as easy as that to have a permanent ban removed by blaming someone else and writing one line in the UBR?
No I don't think it is that easy but a perma ban because sombody typed in a command in your console, I see people only getting 1 or 2 days for messing everbody's day up, and I without a warning or without a explanation gets banned forever. I did not do anything wrong.
Hacking is not tolerated at all. We do not simply issue one-day-ban for that.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Typing a command in console isn't a hack
Trying to run commands etc you arnt suppose to is blocked
Hacking usually involves a 3rd party application being used to override restrictions in place and enable to ability to manipulate your client to gain unfair advantages
I'm not asking for a total unban I just want to play agian, I was having alot of fun but sombody ruind it for me. I understand that you can't 100% trust me but at least just lower it to a week or month, I wanted to play the game agian.
If you lie in the courthouse, then a permanent forum-ban will be issued, and this will be automatically denied.

Now explain to me how your friend enabled these hacks for you, as you claimed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
I left my computer open we had a fight earlier and he took his revenge by typing in that command.
denied