BR
Name of player: General Rickets

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65599084

Time in GMT: 13:43~ ( GMT + 1 )

Server: v33x

Summary: He placed a prop which was no-colided to get a adventage in shooting and he placed it during a raid.

Evidence: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5098...0A789F34C/
Actually you will find i placed this prop when we were not in combat and the logs will show this, i placed this prop and no colided it to block the camera which i was unable to do because the SRU SGT at the time broke nlr and came straight back to revenge kill us so i was unable to precision tool the prop to only cover the camera which was being used, the prop was no colided because i didnt want to prop block the stairs. I would also like to add that we never would have been under raid if you never broke nlr. Reefaz and Frust will be able to colaborate my story.

I was with General Rickets on the stairs when we were building we were not under raid at this point so we decided to cover the camera so that the people under us couldnt see when we were going to aproach the door as we were doing this the SRU SGT came running up the stairs breaking nlr and coming back to revenge kill therefore general rickets was unable to fully finish the build It was no colided because he did not want to prop block the stairs and as he began to precision tool the prop the sru sgt attacked us completely randomly
Also Tom you claim that he placed it during raid which is a lie and as far as I know its strictly forbidden to lie in courthouse
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
1. I didn't broke any NLR
2. You were actually raiding these 3 guys : 'Jaguar-','Soldier G', '[FL:RP] Caree', beacuse one of them requested that they're getting raided by you
3. I never lied
4. You were behind the prop and you were shooting to me, after i said that i will post a BR for placing that prop, you actually removed it and asked me on /pm why would i post a BR. Logs can also prove it
Well to my knowledge you had died and we had not recieved or taken any shots for about a minute give or take therefore we were not under raid or raiding any people we checked the whole apartment every floor before building this prop, id also like to add that i never hid behind the prop and i was un armed when you shot me down to around half health also the prop was no colided so hiding behind it would have done nothing at all, i asked you why you would post the BR because i havnt done anything wrong and i deleted the prop because we started taking shots from the people below so i didnt want to be getting shot at whilst messing around with the prop, we were not raiding anyone at that time actually we were just chilling in my apartment then you started shooting thorugh out door which started all of this.

You are lying now, you were shooting to me behind the prop, logs can prove that after i got taken to 20 hp i backed up , used 2 healthkits + pm'd you about the BR, also why would they call for SRU if you're saying you weren't raiding them. Lets end it here, waiting for admin decision
Approved.

User has been blacklisted for propblocking.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator