Unban request - wrongly accused
Your name:Nommy_apples

Your ban ID: 50709

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: BRA (48818) - FailRP as corleone working for government. RDM on unarmed player. (Extended due to current ban)

Involved:Evo188 (president at the time can prove i wasnt working for them i was trading a car with him but ge didnt want to leave nexus)

Why we should unban you: I admit i rdmed which is why i didnt appeal to my other ban, however this accusation of working for the goverment as pres is completely rubbish, the situatipn was that that evo188 changed his job during a trade for a vw mk2 and then pmed me saying to goto his office where i had to persuade the police and sru to let me when there was chaos with citizens and everyone trying to random raid !

* forgot to say that at this point i had changed my job title to detective just to get through the mass rdm arrests and stuff - i am only asking for my 1 ban to be removed not my other one by [fl]flame
Putting your job as Detective when you're a Corleone is considered failRP, as Corleone's are not allowed to work with the government, something a detective does.

Even if you used your job like that just to get past people, then this would still be failRP and powergaming.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-09-2014, 07:32 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Putting your job as Detective when you're a Corleone is considered failRP, as Corleone's are not allowed to work with the government, something a detective does.

Even if you used your job like that just to get past people, then this would still be failRP and powergaming.

Well said and i agree, however in my defence the server was extremely crowded with many people breaking the rules not just me its just unfortunate only i have been blamed as later last month i was scammed but my screenshots were deleted when gmod crashed - if you need proof of the situation i am in contact with involved evo188 , and i would like to change my previous request for unban to shorten of ban , thankyou
I'm afraid there's no real reason to unban you nor shorten your ban issued.

You broke all the rules mentioned in the ban-reason, and I do not shorten bans just because people make an unban-request. There's no excuse for breaking the rules as you did.

Denied.

Closing notes: Banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator