Unban Request
Video 
Your name:ManX - The Last Panzer -

Your ban ID:STEAM_0:1:3982050

Banned by:[FL] Floodify

Reason: Propspamming in the city with huge props causing lag and chaos, dc to avoid me.

Involved: I was apparently prop spamming, with huge props, true or not, I don't recall. This is anoying as I was blamed, for someone esle's prop spam. I was envading the police, (RP moment) and was blamed for playing the game propperly. This is wrong as I love your server, and I want to come back to the server in the game I payed for.

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because I believe I should play the game I payed for, and have fun, on some of your many servers. ( Preferably v33x.) Also, I would like to do a youtube series on your Fearless servers, there for I will make your servers more populated (through youtube), and in the long term people will donate. (Through more players, seeing, and hearing about it through youtube.)
I could also be the youtube representitive for the server/s.
Proof (My youtube channel link):https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbBj3OSo7LK-Ff9NF7KBtEQ
You were prop spamming with huge props in the city, which did really cause chaos and lag. In an attempt to reach you, you decided to DC to avoid me (as said in the reason). A ban like this isn't given without proper research and it clearly was proven by my sources that you did in fact do this. I was also present during this time.

May I ask why you decided to do the unban request now?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I have posted this now, because I believe I can make a diffrence to me, and the server too. (As mentioned in the request.) Also I have a deal, if you unban me today, any mistakes I make I will get a longer ban. Deal?
P.S. Also I want to grow my small channel and populate the server more, while having fun! ( Any problems, you come across, I will most probaly have on tape.)
Hope you say yes.
Yours sincerely
ManX.
You don't get to make deals, nor will I accept one for this. It doesn't matter if you decided to change now or whatever, you did what you did take the time to think of your actions and realize what you did wrong.

Denied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify