Ban Request on DAD
Name of player: DAD

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:53594520

Time in GMT: 12:50 to 13:02

Server:RP_evocity_v2d

Summary: Well I was standing near KFC I was a Police Officer and DAD came over to me with his fellow rebels (I had my gun holstered during this) He then proceeded to ask me if I wanted to get shanked I didn't reply and all of the sudden he pulls a gun out on me telling me to go into KFC (since my gun was holstered I had to go along with fear RP so I put away my gun) Note: they had no reason to hold me hostage it was completely random on the side of the street. So they put me in the corner and DAD started asking if any of his fellow rebels had rope to tie me down with they didn't say so he then proceeded to aim his gun at me mumbling at me and all the sudden he counted down from 3 and I said what? then he started to open fire I then told him that I couldnt hear what he said stop shooting he then paused reloaded and continued anyway I had my voice recieve volume on max so he was definately being very quiet and They shot me when I was unarmed too I'm pretty sure they've broken many rules here.

Evidence:: I am extremely sorry but due to the complete randomness of this I could not get a chance to record or take screen shots but this did take place somewhere between the times 12:50 and 13:02 GMT so hopefully you able to access the logs to that point in time.

Thank you for your time,
Trucker
Denied.

Insufficient evidence where logs doesn't show enough context.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator