[Banned] Been banned for a long time
Your name: Harrison

Your ban ID: 37843

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Hacking - Forced sv_allowcslua to 1.

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: I think over the past year I have matured, a lot more, and realised the true vaules of making a good reoleplay possiable. I have been playing serious Roleplay servers and got to a moderator on one of the servers. I think that I deserver a second chance and promise never to try and cheat again and live by the rules that are set. I apologize for my immaturity 1 year ago and think that I should be able to play again.

I have not forgotten this server and I would still rate it the best server I have played so far on gmod and I still have lots of memories playing the server, with the cutmores, and such. I would like to relive these memories and meet some new friends.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and please take into consideration that this happened over a year ago (I think) I have changed a lot and my experience and trust has grown a lot and my values have changed.
Information about your ban and your characer:

Ban given on: 2013-09-20

5 bans

266 hours

1 RP point

You knew that if you were caught hacking, then you'd recieve a permaban, but you went ahead and did this anyways, risking your character and everything you'd done with it. Why should you be unbanned for something you knew you would be permabanned for?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-06-2014, 04:01 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Information about your ban and your characer:

Ban given on: 2013-09-20

5 bans

266 hours

1 RP point

You knew that if you were caught hacking, then you'd recieve a permaban, but you went ahead and did this anyways, risking your character and everything you'd done with it. Why should you be unbanned for something you knew you would be permabanned for?

I regret it as it was a mistake, I have prgressed in my RP experience and please except my sincere apology. Although I can not change what I have done in the past I can ask for forgiveness.
denied