Unbanrequest from BattleCrafterHD
Rainbow 
Your name: (BattleCrafterHD)

Your ban ID: (50534)

Banned by: ([FL] Fultz)

Reason: (NLR x 2)

Involved: (Bladet,AnniGamingLPM and other peoples i dont know the names at the moment when i see them on the server i can say the name.)

Why we should unban you: (I have broken no rules, I have normal restrained.The story began so: My girlfriend and I have to have the shop at the petrol station opened.We have sell normal things from our jobs.Then customers they had weapons in their hands, one began to shoot at me I shot back.Dann another took a gun out of reflex I killed him . then the SRU sergeant came with an Police Officer.The SRU said we should go around the corner and we must sneake.We have make this.Then came the Police Officer and tazed me random.Then handcuffed me.That he made the same SRU Sergeant with my girlfriend.We were both back awake.Ich went to the Police Officer and then the SRU Sergeant killed me just like that.I spawned and my keyboard stuck through this bugg I went back, I immediately wanted to go back out but the Police Officer shot immediately on me.I was after a few shots dead.I respawnte again.Ich immediately ran away because I knew they would be back to me I thought it shot.They shot to me.I wanted to seek protection behind a wall but before I to crest of the shots I was a dead by an MP5 (SRU Sergeant).Then I respawned again and funtz the admin was and I heard the colander and the evil banished me without me to believe.
AnnigamingLPM was an witness.)
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I probably should not be allowed to respond here.. but from what i can see you english is not so good... and the reason states NLR X 2 meaning you broke nlr 2 times. NLR= New life rule. when you died a window opened saying you cant return to the place where you died for at least 5 mins.
YEs I'm from Gerrmany and in the text stand much over the nrl and i spawn in front of my shop.
well an ban is an ban :/ i got banned for nothing to so .... i dunno how to get unban for doing nothing X:
(07-05-2014, 07:42 PM)AlwaysLegit Wrote: well an ban is an ban :/ i got banned for nothing to so .... i dunno how to get unban for doing nothing X:

Oh that was not very nice.
Why are you wanting an unban? It's like 20 hours kid....wait it out
Where it happened was your spawn but what you did was go back to the SRU and officer instead of going on with your new life. You went directly back to the place where you last were. And that is why you were banned.

Everyone who posted and are not involved have been warned and unban request denied.